All winners will be publicly honored at the event with a beautiful one-of-a-kind handmade glass art trophy. WSIA will issue press releases to media partners highlighting winners after the event and publicize winners on our website as well as across our social media networks.
In prior year’s we’ve had media coverage of the event including the Spokesman Review, Leafly, Marijuana Venture & The Stranger, and winners have reported increased sales associated with promoting their product as a Washington Sun Cup Award winner.
Last year we had more than 25 cannabis companies enter 75 sungrown products.
We are looking forward to once again bringing together the most inspiring sungrowers and processors in the state and celebrating the hardest working folks in the industry.
Blinded/ Unbranded Categories
1. Best Full-Term Sungrown Flower THC (Blinded)
2. Best Light Deprivation Sungrown Flower THC (Blinded)
3. Best CBD Flower (Blinded)
4. Best Greenhouse Grown Flower THC (supplemental lighting used in flowering) (Blinded)
5. Best Live Resin Dab (An extraction derived from freshly harvested or fresh frozen material) (Blinded)
6. Best Dab (Blinded)
7. Best CO2 Dab (Blinded)
8. Best Infused Joint (Blinded)
9. Best Preroll (Blinded)
10. Best THC Cart (Blinded)
11. Best CBD Cart (Blinded)
1. Best Sweet Edible (Branded)
2. Best Savory Edible (Branded)
3. Best THC Liquid Edible (Branded)
4. Best CBD Liquid Edible (Branded)
5. Best CBD Edible (Branded)
6. Best Topical (Branded)
7. Best Tincture (Branded)
*Each company that enters will get 1 attendee ticket per entry. Additional tickets may be available for purchase the week of event.*
*WSIA members save 20% off entry fee. Contact us for the coupon code.*
Application, payment & sample must be received by April 2nd, 2021
**Please note that ALL entries are subject to testing for illegal pesticides**
Powered by CannaSiteCo.
Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. There may be health risks associated with consumption of marijuana. For use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of the reach of children.