The WSIA's Inaugural SunCup Invitational brought together sungrowers from across Washington to compete for the best sungrown products in the state!
It was a humbling experience to have so many inspiring sungrowers and processors in one room. We are motivated to continue our mission, and we can't wait to see how everyone grows between now and next year's competition!
• Best Hydrocarbon Dab
• Best CO2 Dab (oil in syringe, crumble, shatter, etc)
• Solventless (Rosin, Bubble, dry sift, hash, etc)
• Best THC Carts (any solvent, no non-native, non-sungrown terpenes)
• Best CBD Cart (any solvent, no non-native, non-sungrown terpenes)
• Best CBD Concentrate (all types of extractions, not in carts)
Best Overall Nose for Flower. This winner will be chosen from the flower entries.
• No winter crop allowed. (This assumes that it would be based upon lights and therefore is not allowed.
• No artificial lighting allowed during the flower stages.
• No growth regulators.
• No illegal pesticides.
• No artificial terpenes.
• No non-502 CBD.
• No non-native terpenes. (Terpenes in the final product must come from the flower used to make the product.)
• Must be regularly offered products that companies have in the market.
• Competitor must buy their product in compliant packaging from an i502 licensed retail outlet and submit with receipt to the judge coordinator.
• All entries will be blinded.
• No test results will be considered in judging.
• Five 2-gram samples for each flower entry.
• Four 1-gram samples for each concentrate entry.
Powered by CannaSiteCo.
Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. There may be health risks associated with consumption of marijuana. For use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of the reach of children.