- Entry fee must be paid by 3/29/19. (All categories except for Infused Joint will be blinded)
- Product samples** must be dropped off in Seattle* between 3/22/19-3/29/19.
- Flower competitors must provide 12 grams of flower per entry; two gram units will be distributed to judges.
- Concentrate competitors must provide a total of 6 units per entry; samples must be a minimum of .5 grams and a maximum of 1 gram.
- Cartridge competitors must provide a total of 6 cartridges per entry; cartridges must be a minimum of .5 grams and a maximum of 1 gram.
- Infused joints may be submitted in their branded packaging, competitors must provide a total of 6 infused joints.
- All entries will be distributed to the panel of judges which include retail store buyers, social media influencers, and cannabis connoisseurs.
- Winners of each category will be announced at the Sun Cup event on 4/27/19 and will receive a beautiful one-of-a-kind handmade glass art trophy and recognition in print & digital media.
*If transportation to Seattle is a concern, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
**Samples entered into the competition must be purchased from a licensed retailer to remain compliant with WSLCB regulations.